Question 12 in CMI’s ’15 Questions for Evolutionists’ flyer asks why evolutionist’s far fetched ‘just so’ stories are tolerated within the scientific community when evolution is supposed to be scientifically based.
• List of the 15 questions with supporting information (http://creation.com/15-questions)
• Kamikaze Icthyosaur article (http://creation.com/kamikaze-ichthyosaur)
• Dinosaur soft tissue and protein (http://creation.com/dinosaur-soft-tissue-and-protein-even-more-confirmation)
• Punctuated Equilibrium — come of age? (http://creation.com/punctuated-equilibrium-come-of-age)
• Just-so-stories of sex and family life (http://creation.com/sexstories)
• Just-so-stories for the punctuated evolutionist (http://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j18_1/j18_1_48-51.pdf)