Question 11 in CMI’s ’15 Questions for Evolutionists’ flyer focuses on the origin of meaning and morality. Without a moral law giver how do we get our moral laws? Evolutionists are at a loss to explain how good and evil originated via an evolutionary process.
• G. K Chesterton: Darwinism is ‘An attack upon thought itself (http://creation.com/chesterton)
• Evolutionist: it’s OK to deceive students to believe evolution (http://creation.com/deceive)
• Abortion ‘after birth’? Medical ‘ethicists’ promote infanticide (http://creation.com/abortion-after-birth)
• The Biblical foundation for morality (http://creation.com/ethics)
• List of the 15 questions with supporting information (http://creation.com/15-questions)